School is finally out, and we are all loving long days to play and explore new projects! Here are a few things we are hoping to do this summer:
- Visit a farm at least once (probably more)
- Visit a farmer’s market at least once
- Play in the sprinkler – already started that one!
- Play in our yard
- Play with bubbles
- Read books with the kids
- Enjoy lots of downtime
- Get ready for baby #4
- Visit Old Sturbridge Village again
- Make some fun creative projects – including building with cardboard (worked on that yesterday!)
- Eat lots of watermelon
- Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Eat outside as much as possible
- Enjoy the peas from our garden – all the more since the chipmunks and squirrels are doing an incredible job of eating our strawberries and blueberries before we get to them. Thankfully they don’t seem to like peas!
- Enjoy visits from family – I am pretty sure my parents and at least one sister will make it out this summer – in addition to the sister who already lives in the area!
What are your summer plans?