Johnny’s preschool teachers are AMAZING. Every time I visit his class, I am impressed. This year they put on a very fun art show, showcasing pieces the kids had created in the style of various artists – including painting upside down to imitate Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel!
I knew, as soon as I walked into the room, which Mondrian picture was Johnny’s. Can you spot it? My kids take their art very seriously!
Lily was all about the pet frogs swimming in their cage, and Emma was thrilled to be there to see the class butterflies set free. I am so grateful for good teachers for my children!
I hope you will link up your hands-on, fun, and creative learning activities! Links back with a button (in the sidebar) or text are always appreciated, as they help others learn about this series. Here are a few posts I enjoyed last week!
- Using bubbles to teach Nuclear Fusion
- Teaching the war of 1812 with hands-on visuals
- Three Little Pigs retelling – LOVE the straw house!
- Zoo books for preschoolers
- Six things kids can do for mom – that would work for Father’s Day, as well!
- A preschool day