Emma is a huge fan of Halloween, and she is slowly teaching me to appreciate the fun in this holiday. Here are some favorites we have enjoyed over the years:
- No-sew ghost hand puppet made using a knit white glove, black felt, and a little glue – super simple and lots of fun!
- Sugar pumpkins decorated with sharpies, pipe cleaners, and beads. And baby toys, for that extra-special touch.
- Paper pumpkins
- Halloween count-down chain made from black and white construction paper
- Favorite Halloween books
- Make an Uglydoll-inspired softie
- A monster you can decorate, wash, and decorate – over and over!