I am so happy that we got outside this month! We had one week of stunning weather, which we made the most of – but got out more overall as well! We missed both my brother and my sister’s birthdays due to being sick with icky viruses, and I am so glad we are finally healthy again after being sick for at least part of every single one of the first eleven weeks of the year. Other March goals went well – I got a photo book made, and Lily now can look through a book full of baby pictures. Still lots of catching up to do in that department, but I’ll wait for the next Winkflash flat rate photo book sale.
This last week was one of slowing down and making a lot of time for Lily, who was feeling a bit lost in all of the school shuffle. I’ve been consciously dedicating a full hour every day of just being present in her world, with a much happier two-year-old as a result. We also stayed home a lot, which always makes both her and Johnny happy. Emma was so inspired by a book from school that she came home, made a craft based off of the book, and took said craft back for show and tell. I was so proud of her!!!
Here are my goals for April:
- Celebrate Easter in a fun and meaningful way. Target Areas: gratitude and education
- Make the most of a week off school, plus two other vacation days! Target Areas: health, peace, and gratitude
- Get our garden started! Target Areas: health and education
- Sort through the kids’ clothes and toys and donate those we do not need/are not using. Target Areas: peace and gratitude
- Finish writing up blog conference notes and go through all the stuff I brought home! Target Area: education
- Start making space for this fourth little baby we’ll be bringing home this summer! A friend is kindly lending us a baby swing, so that’s the first thing to make space for! Target Areas: peace and gratitude
What are your goals for April? I hope you’ll link up and give me some extra motivation to get mine done!