Our after school activity time this week focused on family! My kids really enjoyed spending time with my Grandma, aunt, cousins, and their second cousins (my cousin’s kids), as well as my sister and her family! We are still staying with my grandma, and the kids aren’t in school, although they are very happy to do a fair bit of schoolwork, in addition to multiple visits to the local library:
How was your week? What learning activities did you enjoy?
Link up your afterschooling activities below – and check out these activities that I loved from last week’s linky:
- Gross Motor Sight Word Game: Cup Crash! from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Chalk Mandalas from ArtClubBlog
- Pumpkin Patch Candy Math Game from Toddler Approved
- DIY Play Plane (kid-sized!) from Life, Love, and Leyton!
- Q is for Quilter from Life With Moore Babies
2013 After School Party HOSTS
The Educators’ Spin On It
Afterschool for Smarty Pants
Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Coffee Cups and Crayons
Little Wonders’ Days
Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
The Measured Mom
This Reading Mama
What Do We Do All Day
Happy Afterschooling! :)Thank you for sharing!
Social media sites: